cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Session Parameter Perfect response
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:35:24 GMT
> From: Je vous site [mailto:contact@je-vous-site.com]
>
> Thank you very much Vadim, it's perfect.
>
> I would like to understand why it works this way : which entry of the
> javadoc API of Cocoon must i read.

Better if you take a look at the generated Java code for the XSP page,
at least once. You will have better understanding of the XSP.

See also:
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/apidocs/index.html
(this link could be found on the
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/developing/index.html page, "API
(Javadoc)")

See XSP documentation:
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/xsp/index.html

> I have found the Interface request, but not the Object request.

org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpRequest
org.apache.cocoon.environment.commandline.CommandLineRequest

> In fact
> I would like a schematic structure of the object cocoon. If this
schema
> exist, please give me the url

I'm not sure what you are asking for, but if you want some kind of UML
diagrams I guess that they do not exist. Still, you always can use tools
like Together Control Center to quickly generate them (Together
Whiteboard edition is free and can draw nice class diagrams).

Vadim