cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Encoding non-english characters in XSP (C2.0.2)
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 02:23:51 GMT
> From: yuryx [mailto:yuryx@mobicomk.donpac.ru]
>
> Hello all
>
> I have the  following problem:
> After updating cocoon from version 2.0.1 to 2.0.2
> non-english characters are not normally decoded on page , generated by
XSP .

I fail to see difference. In both cases, in Cocoon 2.0.1 and in Cocoon
2.0.2, XSP page with KOI8-R encoding, produces following Java code:

this.characters("\n        ??????\n      ");

Check that you do not have any other changes in your environment. For
me, both versions of Cocoon produce bunch of question marks when trying
to use KOI8-R encoding.

Vadim