cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ruud Diterwich" <rditerw...@cedron.com>
Subject auto-reload question
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:32:56 GMT
Hi list,

I'm experiencing some troubles with auto-reloading input files when
using generated stylesheets. I've defined a pipeline with an XSLT
transformation step, where the input xsl is generated by yet another
stylesheet. If I change the input XML file for this latter stylesheet,
the main transformation is not updated correctly.

This is my pipeline:

<map:pipelines>
    <map:pipeline>
	  <map:match pattern="rulesheet">
		<map:generate src="rules.xml" type="file"/>
		<map:transform src="rulesheet_generator.xsl"
type="xslt"/>
		<map:serialize type="xml"/>
	  </map:match>

      <map:match pattern="fire-event">
      	<map:generate type="request"/>
      	<map:transform src="request2event.xsl" type="xslt"/>
        	<map:transform src="cocoon:/rulesheet" type="xslt"/>
      </map:match>
    <map:pipeline>
<map:pipelines>

So, if a change the rules.xml file, the output of 'fire-event' is not
changed accordingly and I have to restart the appserver.

Does anyone have similar problems and hopefully a solution?

Ruud Diterwich