cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "cyril vidal" <cyr.vi...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Installation Cocoon 2.0.1
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:11:06 GMT
Vadim,

thanks for the tip.
I've read your tutorial.
Bu I don't find the cocoon directory you're talking about in step 2 :
xml-cocoon2\lib\core  -:(.
Could you please tell me how to see it?
I apologize for these really basics questions...

Cyril.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 6:32 PM
Subject: RE: Installation Cocoon 2.0.1

Read

Vadim

-----Original Message-----
From: cyril vidal [mailto:cyr.vidal@wanadoo.fr]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 12:11 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Installation Cocoon 2.0.1

Hello!

I'm trying to install Cocoon 2.0.1 with the servlet engine Tomcat 4.0.3
on Windows Millenium, but it doesn't work.
This is what I've done:
a) I've downloaded Cocoon on c:\cocoon (Tomcat is on c:/tomcat)
b) I've copied the file c:\cocoon\cocoon.war on c:\tomcat\webapps
c) I've run Tomcat
d) I've written http://localhost:8080/cocoon/ on IE6

but unfortunelately, I've always the same http 500 Internal Server
Error:
exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet Cocoon2 threw
exception
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.jav
a:935)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(Compiled
Code)
at
e.java:214)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:566)
and below this one
root cause
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/transform/URIResolver
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Compiled Code)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Compiled Code)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(Compiled
Code)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(Compiled Code)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Compiled Code)
at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.configur
e(Compiled Code)

I don't know what to do. What's wrong?
Thanks a lot for your answers,
Cyril.