cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Joseph Jupin" <joe.ju...@fe77.com>
Subject Re: StreamGenerator: Could not get parser
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:57:30 GMT
Hi, Steve...

I did detail the solution out in another post to this
newsgroup.  I don't have a reference to the exact post -
but search for my last name and see if it returns from
that.  If not, I'll search the archives tonite and forward
it to you.  In it, I detail what I did with the sitemap
and what I had to write in my servlet to get this to work.

cool.

peace.  JOe...
ps -> last name is :  jupin