cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "David Morris" <David.Mor...@plumcreek.com>
Subject RE: No X or AWT blues
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:22:40 GMT
Vadim & z/i/p Series users,

Thanks for getting me on track, Cocoon works fine after removing
all references to svg in the various sitemaps and jars. Is this how
you got it working or are you using something like RAWT or PJA?
This leads me to ask whether anyone has used RAWT with
Cocoon and if you have, would you mind sharing the process.

David Morris

>>> vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net 02/11/02 02:50PM >>>
> From: David Morris [mailto:David.Morris@plumcreek.com]
> ...I have been trying to get 2.0.1 running on an iSeries system
running

I had it running on zSeries for ages... Should not be big difference.

Vadim