cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "David Morris" <David.Mor...@plumcreek.com>
Subject No X or AWT blues
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:21:05 GMT
Group,

I have been trying to get 2.0.1 running on an iSeries system running
Tomcat 4.0.1 that does not support AWT or X. I thought that I could just
comment out the SVG2 stuff from the sitemap but then I get:

java.awt.AWTError: Toolkit not found:
com.ibm.rawt2.ahost.java.awt.AHToolkit

I have seen several discussions on this but they all pertain to Linux.
Could someone explain the tie to Batik or ? that is causing the sitemap
compilation to fail. I could start commenting things out, but I would
rather narrow it down first. For what I am attempting to do, it is
somewhat important to keep the samples working. I believe that my
installation is similar to a Linux installation using IBM's JDK. Does
anyone have any ideas? I am looking at the PNG package, but the
documentation I found is directed toward Unix users.

Thanks,

David Morris