cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: OT: delay in message publishing
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:44:34 GMT
On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Luca Morandini wrote:

> is it just me, or there is someone else experiencing a four-hours-delay
> between sending a message and seeing it published on the list ?

it's not just you, it's anyone who happens to send mail to this list from
an account which is not subscribed to the list. those posts require
moderation, which requires a slack human like me to approve or reject
them. you should subscribe to the list if you want to participate. (i get
tired of having to repeatedly approve posts from the same people.)

- donald