cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject Re: Fw: <input type="image" src="images/submit.gif" name="cocoon-action" value="Submit">
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:52:14 GMT
> Hi Torsten,
> Sorry to trouble you again as I am helpless.
> Yeah I have updated as per ur instruction. I downloaded latest 2.0.2 dev
> (26Feb) and again make build of it and tried after made changes in
> type="image".But it does not work in tutorial example (employee-department)
> If  I am going wrong anywhere pls guide me. or else send me updated class or
> java file (org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpEnvironment).
> or pls give guideline where to make changes.
> Thanks for ur cooperation.

Ok... let's solve this step by step

1. make sure you have latest revision (1.10) of
   org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpEnvironment

2. make sure you use the new syntax

   <input type="image" name="cocoon-action-[ACTION]" value="some text">

3. search in you log file(s) for the request parameter section.
   you should find something similar to this:

   REQUEST PARAMETERS:

   PARAM: 'cocoon-action-test.y' VALUES: '[16]'
   PARAM: 'cocoon-action-test.x' VALUES: '[17]'

Well, actually that's all I can say. It's working here.
If you still don't get it working... get a clean checkout
of cocoon HEAD and try again...
--
Torsten