cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Unable to create indexes with Lucene & Cocoon 2.0.1
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:17:40 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to create indexes on a custom C2.0.1 webapp. Currently my
/search/ directory is a copy of the example provided, but when I try and
create an index using create-index.xsp I get the following error:

DEBUG   (2002-02-11) 23:06.55:344   [core] (/search/create) Ajp13Processor[8009][1]/SimpleLuceneXMLIndexerImpl:
Ignoring http://foo.internal.luminas.co.uk:80/welcome.html?cocoon-view=content (text/xml;
charset=iso-8859-1)

As far as I can tell, lucene is ignoring the page because it has a content
type of "text/xml; charset=iso-8859-1" and not "text/xml". So, questions:

1) Is this a correct diagnosis, or is the ignore for some other
reason? (There's nothing else apparently wrong; it seems happy with the
links view although it doesn't follow any of them)

2) How can I get Lucene to index the pages and not ignore them?

3) Is there any way to turn off charset additions to the Content-type
header?

Hope someone can help...

Andrew.