cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kevin.R...@bredex.com
Subject How To map:generate XML that has been retrieved from Java without using XSP
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:29:01 GMT
Since I'm new to cocoon, this may be very easy, but I've read a great deal
of documentation and haven't run across it.

Without using XSP, how can I call on the generator to process xml that is
dynamically retrieved by my java class?  Would this be an action?

Taking it a bit further:

Is there a way I can configure a reflection based action or generator to
call an XML-RPC service by xml configuration utilizing request parameters?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin