cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Erik Stunkat" <er...@poet.de>
Subject RE: DOCBOOK and Cocoon2 - Example needed!
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 10:01:17 GMT
Hi,

I use Docbook DTD 4.1 and the stylesheets for xsl from Norman Walsh.

You need to do:

declare the Public Identifier in CatalogManger.properties

catalogs=C:/web/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/stylesheets/docbookxml/docbook.cat

Use the Public Identifier in your xml file:

<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
                    "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.0/docbookx.dtd"

Edit the sitemap.xml:

<map:match pattern="ess.html">
    <map:generate src="docs/samples/ess/ess.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/docbook/html/docbook.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

you can also edit the samples.xml:

<sample name="ess" href="ess.html">
    	should start ess xml conversion
   	</sample>

Copy your xml files to docs/samples/ess/ess.xml
and the xsl stylesheets to stylesheets/docbook/html...

So it should work now, otherwise see the log files for errors.

The same works with fo and pdf creation, then you need the fo directory from
the stylesheets.

cu

erik