cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: Uninterruptable Sleep
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:37:58 GMT
Hi,
some side-information to the StoreJanitor:
<http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/storejanitor.html>
<http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/mrustore.html>

some threads to this theme:
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=101188585611006&w=2>
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=101338613630158&w=2>

a good resource to tune is:
cocoon.xconf

one question:
which version do you all use of cocoon 2.01 or the latest in
CVS?

regards

  ~Gerhard

"The mere act of drinking beer in an attempt to measure your tolerance
is likely to affect your impression of how many beers you've drunk."
(The Heineken uncertainty principle)