cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sam NewYork" <sam7...@hotmail.com>
Subject encoding "Cp1252" is not supported
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:33:00 GMT
I recently installed Cocoon2 with JBoss-2.4.3_Tomcat-3.2.3.  I followed all
the instructions on the installation page which involved removing parser.jar
and jaxp.jar and replacing that with xerces-1.4.4.jar

Now when I try to work with my JSP files in another webapp outside of
cocoon, I get the following message:

Internal Servlet Error:

org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException:
D:\JBoss-2.4.3_Tomcat-3.2.3\tomcat\webapps\ecp\jsp\navigation\top_nav_media.jsp(1,0)
Unable to open taglibrary /WEB-INF/tlds/taglib.tld : Parse Error in the tag
library descriptor: The encoding "Cp1252" is not supported.
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.handleDirective(JspParseEventListener.java:713)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DelegatingListener.handleDirective(DelegatingListener.java:116)

My taglib.tld in the ecp webapp explicity has an ISO-8859-1 encoding in it.
Any one have any ideas what's going on?  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam