cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anil_Kandula <Anil_Kand...@hts.satyam.com>
Subject Problem with font embedding.
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:14:47 GMT
Hi All,
	I am trying to embed OCR-B-1 font in the pdf document using
cocoon2.0 on tomcat 4.0.1. I followed the instructions by pdf serializer and
generated metrics file.

Here's my config.xml file -

<configuration>
  <fonts>
embed-file="d:/FONTS/Fg_ocrb1.ttf">
  </fonts>
</configuration>

Here's the snippet from metrics file -

I've embedded the font in the sitemap.xmap as follows -

<map:serializer name="fo2pdf"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer"
mime-type="application/pdf">
<user-config src="D:/fonts/config.xml"/>
</map:serializer>

Now when i try to convert the xml file, i am getting the pdf but with
default font. The message in log file is - "unknown font
OCR-B-1,normal,normal so defaulted font to any"

I am using the ocr-b-1 font in my xml file like this -
<fo:table-body font-family="OCR-B-1" font-weight="normal" font-size="12pt">

Can someone tell where i am going wrong.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil.K

is appreciated.