cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anil_Kandula <Anil_Kand...@hts.satyam.com>
Subject RE: Dynamically passing different xml file to cocoon.
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:41:17 GMT
Hi Vadim,

	This is the snippet from my sitemap.xmap for converting
girotable.xml to pdf file.
	<map:match pattern="girotest/girotable.pdf">
	<map:generate src="girotest/girotable.xml"/>
	<map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
	 </map:match>

But my requirement is such that my generate xml file will keep on changing.
i.e. for instance <map:generate src="girotest/girotable1.xml"/> then
<map:generate src="girotest/girotable2.xml"/> then <map:generate
src="girotest/girotable3.xml"/>...similarly my src file is to be dynamically
picked up.

I hope i am clear. I'll try to be more clear if u find any problem with
this.

Thanks for the response.

Anil.K

is appreciated.