cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Mauch <ma...@imkenberg.de>
Subject AW: Could not read resource file
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 15:33:58 GMT
Hi
meanwhile I know a little bit more.
The error only orccure with a Transformer
that extends AbstractDOMTransformer exist
in the pipe.
To be sure that is not related to my code
i implement a simplest thinkable DOMTransformer:

public class XFormTrans extends AbstractDOMTransformer {

  public XFormTrans() {
  }
  protected Document transform(Document doc) {
    return doc;
  }

with this transformer the error occur, with xslt transformer
it don't

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Thorsten Mauch [mailto:mauch@imkenberg.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2002 02:14
An: 'cocoon-users@xml.apache.org'
Betreff: Could not read resource file

Hi All
I upgraded from cocoon 2 rc1 to version 2.01.
with rc1 everything was ok, but now i get:
type fatal
message Could not read resource
file:/C:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/chiba/buglet.xml
description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not read resource
file:/C:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/chiba/buglet.xml:
java.lang.NullPointerException
source Cocoon servlet
request-uri
/cocoon/chiba/buglet.view
path-info
chiba/buglet.view

The error message makes no sense because
the file realy exist
C:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/chiba/buglet.xml

my sitemap looks like:

<map:match pattern="*.view">
	<map:generate src="{1}.xml"/>
	<map:transform type="XformTransformer" src="{1}"/>
	<map:serialize/>
</map:match>

Thx Thorsten