cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tsui, Alban" <Alban.T...@COGNOS.com>
Subject RE: various caching in xsp?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:24:08 GMT
Thanks for your info and example. Though I am a bit lost. So how is the key
and the cacheValidity being used for the cocoon caching mechanism?

Say, if I am generating the same key, does that mean the object is cached?
Or if I return the same CacheValidity object, does that also mean the
pipeline resutl is cached and reused?

I want to cache based on the input url/request-parameters in some ways...
does that simply mean I have to write my own CacheValidity class?