cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Pascal Davoust" <davou...@yahoo.com>
Subject [XSP] Sitemap parameter passed to XSP page
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:13:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get a parameter passed from the sitemap to the XSP page I'm
writing.
The purpose is to have the following kind of stuff in the sitemap:

  <map:match pattern="record/*">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="record.xsp">
      <map:parameter name="record/id" value="{../1}"/>
    </map:generate>
  </map:match>

(the <map:parameter> is my own guess about how to pass the param to the
generator... :o)

And use the "record/id" parameter in my XSP (how?).
I guess it's real common stuff, but can't find any example or hint...

Thanks,

			Pascal.