cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Graaf, Edgar de (Fin)" <Edgar.de.Gr...@ordina.nl>
Subject Re: AW: Re: [C2] Using XSP inside XSL
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:09:10 GMT
That's realy nice, but I have still the Problem that the stylesheet depends
on the request parameters, but they are not available! Is it a bug, not the
way it should work or my mistake? I did the following (from my sitemap):
<map:match pattern="test.xsl"> <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="stylesheet.xsp"/> <map:serialize type="xml"/> </map:match> <map:match
pattern="test.html"> <map:generate type="serverpages" src="page.xsp"/>
<map:transform src="cocoon://test.xsl"/ <cocoon://test.xsl>> <map:serialize
type="html"/> </map:match> using the latest cocoon2 from the CVS. The
request parameter should be processed in stylesheet.xsp If somebody know
about that, please let me know. Please help me, Carsten!! Christoph Gaffga

Did you think about this:
"cocoon:" is a pseudo protocol and refers to another
      pipeline. "cocoon:/" refers to a pipeline from the current
      sitemap while "cocoon://" refers to a pipeline from the root
      sitemap.

Its a bit late so I guess you found out by now :-)