cocoon-users mailing list archives

From car...@cvc.edu (Carlos)
Subject Re: AW: RE: File mode cause of "sitemap not available" problems?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 17:51:25 GMT
Jörn:

Commenting out the serializers doesn't always work.

As far as PJA not being found, that's because the Jars need to be
uncompressed and the resulting classes put on the JRE/classes

Carlos

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               carlos@cvc.edu
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

We cannot put off living until we are ready. The most salient
characteristic of life is its  coerciveness: it is always urgent,  'here and
now' without any possible postponement. Life is  fired at us point blank.
Jose Ortega Y Gasset