cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Homeijer <M.Homei...@devote.nl>
Subject [slightly OT] I really need ideas about a CMS to use with Cocoon
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:23:03 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a project that planned to use the java CMS from arsdigita
(www.arsdigita.com).

We noticed a news item about arsdigita that keeps us from using the product
in our project
(http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/02/08/1319206&mode=thread). We were
in the stage of evaluating how it cooperates with Cocoon 2.

Right now I could use some ideas on CMS's that integrate well with Cocoon,
are built of reusable components and provide at least some rudimentary
workflow mechanisms.
Furthermore the CMS should be able to work on a foreign database (ie. not
their own metamodel or something).

Any ideas?

TIA,
Michael Homeijer