cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Geza.Sz...@nokia.com>
Subject Cocoon1 -> Cocoon2
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:39:01 GMT
Hi guys,

 I've had a simple java code which produced XML
output. In Cocoon1, I had to implement some Producer
interface, so my java code became integrated in the
Cocoon servlet. Does anybody know how to do similar
thing in Cocoon2 ? I've read the code snippet written
by Jupin, but I have something else in my mind. I don't
want to send an other HTTP request to Cocoon, I want to
write string XML directly into the pipeline. I guess
I would have to implement some kind of a generator.
  Can somebody help me ? I want to port my cocoon1
implementation to cocoon2. Thanx.