cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject running 2 cocoon webapps
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:35:40 GMT
I use the latest CVS build (2.0.2-dev) on Win2K server with Tomcat 4.0.1. I
use the full build to have the docs handy, but I'm also developing a web
application.
I copied the war file to another name and then got rid of all the samples
in the sitemap and cleaned up all the sample documents.  In the lib
directory I removed the hsqldb jar since I'm using mySQL.
When I start Tomcat 4.0.1 I get a NoClassDefFoundError on org/hsqldb/Server
at org.apache.cocoon.components.hsqldb.ServerImpl.run.  I guess this is
because I run two instances of cocoon and one isn't cleaned up properly.

How can I get rid of this?  What class is still calling the hsqldb class?

Bert

"My spelling is Wobbly.  It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters
  get in the wrong places." A. A. Milne (1882-1958)