cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cedric.dami...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: read/write DOM Session
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:29:38 GMT
My problem was : how to read data from session as generator, not from
http request.
So i've written my own Generator, readDOMSessionGenerator, based on the
readDOMSessionTranformer. It may be useful for people wanting to begin
their pipelines with data stored in session and not on disk.

If this Generator matches your needs, email me and i'll send.

Cedric
cedric.damioli@anyware-tech.com