cocoon-users mailing list archives

From C├ędric Damioli <cedric.dami...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Aggregating Page, Stylesheet URI can't be null
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:37:07 GMT
Hi,

according to C2 docs, aggregation is supposed to replace generators, not
transformers.
So you are ok with your firt part but not with the second one.

To aggregation of stylesheets takes place in the .xsl itself.
In a "root" xsl, you can <xsl:import> or <xsl:include> other
stylesheets, which seems to do what you want.

hope that helps

Cedric

PS : the exception you obtained is because using the TraxTransformer
(the default one) you have to have an attribute src="sheet.xsl" in the
<map:transform> tag

Fiedler, Raul wrote:

>Hello
>
>my plan is to aggregate xml parts that will be past into a stylesheet
>transformer.
>But I would like to aggregate many xsl parts as well. How can this be done?
>
>I get this exception thrown:
>org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Stylesheet URI can't be null
>        at
>org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.setup(TraxTransformer.java:
>208)
>
>Below is the sitemap. Probably I have misunderstood the transformer part
>
>Thank you very much.
>Raul
>  <map:pipeline>
>   <map:match pattern="mypage">
>
>    <map:aggregate element="page">
>      <map:part src="docs/n13/content.xml"/>
>      <map:part src="docs/n13/menu.xml"/>
>    </map:aggregate>
>
>    <map:transform>
>        <map:aggregate>
>            <map:part src="stylesheets/page/simple-page2html.xsl"
>strip-root="yes"/>
>            <map:part src="docs/n13/menu.xsl" strip-root="yes"/>
>        </map:aggregate>
>    </map:transform>
>
>    <map:serialize type="html"/>
>   </map:match>
></map:pipeline>
>
>>Raul Fiedler
>>European Central Bank
>>DG Information Systems - Business Development
>>*   +49 (0) 69 1344 6870
>>* raul.fiedler@ecb.int
>>

>Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall
neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided
for in a written agreement.
>This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
>If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.