cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Rajkumar <rajku...@telocity.com>
Subject Tutorial Example
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:29:49 GMT
Hi Folks
	If you did download the latest
Cocoon-2.0.1 and have it working, then under
documentation you would see "Tutorial" and if you
click on that you get the message "NOT FOUND"
ie tutorial/resources/script.js. This does not look
good on the very first page of Cocoon when "users"
look at Cocoon.
	Please let us know what is the fix for this one.

Any way, if you pursue this a little more and click on
the next link ie 'List of docs', you will be able to
get to the "tutorial" and finally to "How to develop
Web Applications".

	There you would read about "build tutorialweb".
This is what I am after. Could somebody please let me
know what I need or how to get this example to work.

	What database do I need for this MySQL, Postgres??

Regards
Joseph Rajkumar

PS: I have asked this before, but I have not received
any replies or responses to the post, so I am kindly
requesting this info. Thanks.
--
email: rajkumar@telocity.com