cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: C2 too slow
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:15:06 GMT
dexsec@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi everybody.
> I am a newbie. My problem is compiling and executing time.
> Compiling takes 30 min for the first time , and executing also takes 7-9 min for  first
time.
> What is the prob.?
> My system is p3 750 64 mb ram
> Thanks in advance

What's the OS?

I have found that for Java based apps, Win 9x series operating systems are horrendous.
If you upgrade to at least WinNT/Win2000/WinXP you will see much better results.  Who
knows, you may see even *better* results with Linux or some other UNIX.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin