cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bernhard Huber <berni_hu...@a1.net>
Subject Re: document() and the use of catalogs
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:52:59 GMT
hi,

>I'm using a catalog to avoid that Cocoon downloads the DTDs of the XML
>files I use from the Web (is there another way to do it by the way ?

well, you might try to configure the XML-Parser to avoid that.
But i think as the resolver component of cocoon plugs into the entity
resolver interface that's the
offical way.

>I'd
>like to keep my DOCTYPE declaration in my XML files because they're used
>by XML editors).

Uhps, this might be issue for the XSLT processor you are using, as the
XSLT processor
initiaties the document loading. Maybe the XSLT processor creates an
XMLParser, not using the instance for parsing XSL, and XSLT input xml.

bye bernhard