cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Passing a '+' in a request parameter?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:40:58 GMT
On 25.Feb.2002 -- 09:33 AM, Derek Hohls wrote:
> I have data that I am reading from a database field (problematic at the
> best of times);
> I need to pass the field data in a request parameter BUT I have noticed
> problems when
> one of the fields contains a '+'.  In other words, an attempt request
> such as:
>
> ?value1=ab+cd&value2=xyz
>
> is shown as
>
> ?value1=ab+cd
>
> and do loses the the second value because the '+' seems to be acting as
> a separator of sorts...

Hi,

could you please be a bit more specific on what you are trying to achieve?
The picture above does not sound complete. The database actions never set
request parameters. Actually, whithout creating a new request you are not
able to set request parameters. So there is definitely something missing
above.

Where and how are the parameters set and where and how do you observe the
wrong result?

Please post a sitemap snippet that contains all used pipelines.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de