cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Artur Matos <am7...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to pass parameters to stylesheets via sitemap in offline mode?
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:54:43 GMT

Hi,

Can someone tell me if this is right? If I specify
a parameter to a transformer in the sitemap,
for example like this:

map:match pattern="**.html">
     <map:generate src="docs/{1}.xml"/>
     <map:transform src="stylesheets/ipms.xsl">
      <map:parameter name="fic" value="true" />
     <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

I should had a XSL variable named "fic" with
the specified value, available
in my stylesheet, right? Unfortunely, when I try
to generate the file in offline mode, an exception
is thrown saying that the XSL variable is not
defined in the stylesheet.

As I had not tried this in normal servlet mode, can
someone tell me if this is the right way to create
XSL variables via sitemap? Or if it is not, what
is the correct way then? I want to supply to my
stylesheets a XSL variable with the name of
the current file being processed. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,

Artur Matos

http://sports.yahoo.com