cocoon-users mailing list archives

From tod.tho...@verizon.net
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.0.2, Cocoon 2.0.1, JDK 1.4.0 Build Problem
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:08:55 GMT
That worked up to a point :)  Now I'm getting this build error:

/build/cocoon/scratchpad/src/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/pagination/Pagesheet.java:67:
Class org.apache.cocoon.util.ResizableContainer not found in import.
import org.apache.cocoon.util.ResizableContainer;

Anybody seen this one?

"Georg Von Sperling" <gvs@medaptus.com> wrote:

> #1.) don't even try Tomcat 4.0.2 with JDK 1.4.0 and Cocoon2. Nothing but problems
> #2.) the combination that I have working is Tomcat 4.0.1, JDK 1.4.0 and CVS checkout
of xml-cocoon2(HEAD)
> #3.) make sure you check-out the "HEAD" tag from xml-cocoon2, others might give you dev-versions
>
> Georg von Sperling
> MedAptus, Inc.

class org.apache.cocoon.components.langu
> 	age.markup.xsp.EsqlConnection must be declared abstract. It does not define java.sql.PreparedStatement
prepareStatement(java.lang.String, int[]) from interface java.sq