cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "misc misc" <m...@dbzmail.com>
Subject cocoon 2 handle replacement
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:11:43 GMT
hello,
first of all, thanks for this great project of Cocoon 2. I use it successfully but i just
have one question.
for the moment... ;-)

when i used cocoon 1.8.2, i made the following sequence in my servlet, which works great :

Engine cocoonEngine = Engine.getInstance();
CocoonServletRequest myReq = new CocoonServletRequest(mS_XMLFile, aHSRq_request);
cocoonEngine.handle(myReq, aHSRp_response);

now with cocoon 2.0.1 :
the class Engine, which implements the engine that does all the document processing, disappears.
i don't understand very well how to replace my sequence.
especially the call to the handle method of the Engine class, which is called to start the
processing when calling the engine from the Cocoon servlet.

please could you help me a little.

thanks a lot.