cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jozsa Kristof <dy...@kami.vein.hu>
Subject Re: Benchmarking aggregations
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:02:20 GMT
On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 02:35:19PM -0500, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Suggestion:
> Save results of these three blocks (0.055s, 0.160s and 0.045s) into a
> files and change second aggregation to aggregate these files, then
> benchmark again. Thus, you will get time of the second aggregation
> without other pipelines.
>
> I wonder what results you will get with this :)
>
> Vadim

Let me see if I get you right: I've saved the results of the first
aggregation (3 files), into static xml files, and wrote a sitemap rule,
which just aggregates these three files. The avarage
read+aggregation+serialization time of this is 11 milliseconds. ('Dodge
this' =)

I've migrated to Apache JMeter meanwhile, and verified my rough wget
results. They're so-so correct (a few ms higher sometimes, a few ms lower
otherwise, but generally they were ok).

So what do you think?

Christopher
--
.Digital.Yearning.for.Networked.Assassination.and.Xenocide