cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Hartmann" <t-...@dinobase.de>
Subject Re: HowTo Cocoon pages
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 15:00:30 GMT

Hi Michal,

On 06.02.2002 at 15:42 DURDINA Michal wrote:

>Hello Cocoon users,
>
>I have just completed few tutorial pages along with examples about
>developing applications in Cocoon2. The location is
>http://durdo.miesto.sk/Cocoon2HowTo/index.html.

I also want to create a tutorial / information / discussion board site about cocoon.
Are you interested in joining this site? There is only one tutorial online yet:
http://www.cocooncenter.de/cocooncenter/tutorials/navigation/tutorial.html

You could use some webspace on www.cocooncenter.de (still redirecting to my other
site).

Do you publish your tutorial as plain HTML? (I found a <br> tag without a slash,
so it doesn't seem to be Cocoon :) ). My webspace features Perl, PHP and SSI
if you need it.

Greetings,
Andreas