cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ruth, Thomas {PDBI~Basel}" <THOMAS.R...@Roche.COM>
Subject Cocoon2 and LDAP
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:49:20 GMT
Hi
we tried to install LDAP in our Cocoon 2.0 environment.
I downloaded jndi1.2.2 and put the jar file in the lib directory.
In the sitemap.xmap we included the line
<map:transformer name="ldap" src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.LDAPTransformer"/>

After the restart we got the error message:
ERROR   (2002-02-13) 07:36.19:802   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/pathfinder/index.xml) ExecuteThread:
'10' for queue: 'default'/GeneratorSelector: Could not set up Component for hint: org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error in sitemap configuration
: org.apache.cocoon.transformation.ldapTransformer
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.transformation.ldapTransformer

When we removed the line in the sitemap.xmap the error was still there, --> the sitemap
did not compile.
It only did work again when we deleted the ....\cocoon\WEB-INF\_tmp_war_wld3server_wld3server_cocoon\cocoon-files\org\apache\cocoon\www\*.*
class and java files.

So the question is still open: How to use Cocoon2 and LDAP?

Thnaks
Thomas