cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder <avbid...@fortytwo.ch>
Subject Re: HowTo Cocoon pages
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 20:45:41 GMT
On Tue, 2001-02-06 at 16:00, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> http://www.cocooncenter.de/cocooncenter/tutorials/navigation/tutorial.html

Wow! Phew!

Last week I finally started to do something about a new look for my
website (better: any look at all - fortytwo.ch is not what you'd call
nice right now :-)

I looked at fastcgi (discarded because I'm programming enough C on my
day job already) and axKit (don't really like perl, though) and have now
decided to start with cocoon2.

Looking at the example tells me that you can do everything with it - but
what was missing was a cute little example for somebody who doen't know
more about xslt than that it's about XML.

So a big thank you there!

-- vbi