cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ivan Rubin Ayma" <Ia...@mcsla.com.ar>
Subject Database
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:02:15 GMT
Hello,

My generators use to communicate with a database through JDBC and now I
have to make Windows NT authentication, so the JVM running the system
have to be running on super-user mode, but I don't like the idea of
running everything on super user.

I would like to just run the database layer, or database+logic (pretty
complicated at this moment) on super user mode. How to communicate with
that layer? RMI?

Can you point me to some information on this matter, I think it is a
common one in every system.

Sorry if this is not a strict Cocoon post.

Thanks,