cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Niket Anand" <niketan...@npi.stpn.soft.net>
Subject <input type="image" src="images/submit.gif" name="cocoon-action" value="Submit">
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:54:26 GMT
Hi All,
I am using image button of type image with name="cocoon-action".
As per cocoon2 to perform action event, type should be type="submit".But I
am having
<input type="image" src="images/submit.gif" name="cocoon-action"
value="Submit"/> and onclick of this button it does not perform action.
How can I execute some action or invoke class on submit of this type of
button.
 I am facing problem if I change type="submit", it displays simple button
but not the image type button.
Pls help me out of this problem.
Thanks,
Niket