cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Streaming output
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:07:00 GMT
Try pipeline without transformation step, and use XML serializer. Also,
decrease buffer size in the serializer from 8Kb (default) to something
smaller - depending on amount of your output.

Vadim

-----Original Message-----
From: Ira Rodens [mailto:ira.rodens@spirentcom.com]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 7:24 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Streaming output

Does anyone know of a way to produce streaming output using cocoon. The
application that I am working on receives XML input but the input is
sent over the course of several minutes (the input is coming from a
circuit tester). The output is then transformed usng a XSLT stylesheet
into html.

I wish for the user to get streaming  input as the tests are completed.
Right now the ouput is not produced until all of the input is received.

I have set incremental processing on in my cocoon.xconf file but this
does not seem to have any effect. Does anyone know how to solve this
problem?

Thanks,
Ira