cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "manishjain" <mani...@npi.stpn.soft.net>
Subject help me (how to aggregate one xsp and one xml page)
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:54:49 GMT
Hello,
    I am trying to include some common information in xsp page through xml file. I used aggregator
like
        <map:aggregate element="newRootElement">
          <map:part src="cocoon:/includeXML" element="common"/>
          <map:part src="cocoon:/WBookCurrency" element="workarea"/>
        </map:aggregate>

    I am facing problem while applying the xsl on this xml output...., bcoz output xml has
<xsp:page> tag inside it and I am not able to access xml elements after <xsp:page>
tag. I mean I am not able to access "newRootElement/workarea/createdBy" nor "newRootElement/workarea/xsp:page/createdBy".
Attached is the xml output after aggregation for your reference.
    I am struck due to this problem, please help me....

Thanks,
Manish Jain

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<newRootElement>