cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: New release 2.0.1 woes
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 20:24:55 GMT
> From: Alexander Smirnoff [mailto:asmirnoff@vistar.ca]
>
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to integrate new cocoon 2.0.1 version with my old sitemap
and
> apparently It was not able to compile sitemap.xmap file
> because of the next errors (2.0rc1 works without errors):
>
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Sitemap pipeline with
> map:generate|aggregate|transform must have map:serialize.
>
> as I understand sitemap is not able to compile because I have used
something
> like this:
>
>         <map:match pattern="site/asset_mgmnt">
>            <map:generate src="xsp/asset_mgmnt.xsp"
type="serverpages"/>
>            <map:redirect-to resource="look-and-feel"
target="asset_mgmnt"/>
>         </map:match>

This construct has been deprecated in favor of map:call. Once you
replace it with map:call everything should be ok. From the sample
sitemap:

<map:call resource="dynamic-page">
  <map:parameter name="target"
value="{../target}/state{../../../0}{../../0}"/>
</map:call>

Vadim