cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: C2 Newbie: XSP Logicsheet in sitemap ?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:08:18 GMT
> From: Derek Hohls [mailto:DHohls@csir.co.za]
>
> Vadim
>
> Unfortunately I only have the built version...
>
> Still no success - as I said before, I have removed the
>  <xsp:logicsheet location="derek1/logic/logicsheet.greeting.xsl"/>

This is right, you should use *either* <xsp:logicsheet/>, or register
logichsheet in the cocoon.xconf.

> from the XSP and also cleared the cache (not that I could find any
> references
> to the file....).  Also did restart.  Still get the 'resource not
find'
> error.

I bet it is because your logicsheet.greeting.xsl is not a valid XML
file. Compare to attached. Anyway, you should have looked into log files
to see what exceptions are in there.

> The files as they stand are attached.  The entries in the sitemap.xmap
> and cocoon.xconf are as follows:
>
>  <map:match pattern="derek1/logic/greeting3.xml">
>     <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="derek1/logic/greeting3.xml"/>
>     <map:transform type="xslt" src="derek1/logic/greeting.xsl"/>
>     <map:serialize/>
>  </map:match>

I assume here that greeting3.xml and greeting.xsl are in the
$TOMCAT\webapps\cocoon\derek1\logic directory, and you are trying
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/derek1/logic/greeting3.xml

> <builtin-logicsheet>
>  <parameter name="prefix" value="greeting"/>
>  <parameter name="uri" value="http://duke.edu/tutorial/greeting"/>
>  <parameter name="href"
> value="resource://derek/logicsheet.greeting.xsl"/>
> </builtin-logicsheet>
>
> The logicsheet.greeting.xsl file is saved in the
> $TOMCAT\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\classes\derek
> directory.
>
> Is it possible for you to try these out and see if you have same error
> code?

I have CVS version of Cocoon, where this (illegal access) is already
fixed. You can also download this file from cvs.apache.org, or try out
nightly snapshot.

Vadim