cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: C2 Newbie: XSP Logicsheet in sitemap ?
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2002 21:59:05 GMT
Try attached example. Put under docs/samples/xsp directory in the Cocoon
sample webapp. Let me know if it was helpful for you.

PS: Note that logicsheet was declared right after <xsp:page> element, no
spaces or tags:

<xsp:page language="java"
          xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
          xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"
          xmlns:xsp-hello="http://apache.org/xsp/hello/1.0"
><xsp:logicsheet location="docs/samples/xsp/logicsheet.xsl"/>

Vadim