cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <stevencasw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: StreamGenerator: Could not get parser
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:36:32 GMT
Joe, could you share your solution.  I am having the same problem.

TIA

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Caswell [mailto:stevencaswell@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 12:07 PM
To: stevencaswell@yahoo.com

Actually, that was a fat-finger on my part, Kinga...  I
typed in the sitemap by hand - but it really is going to
request2...  Also, I changed the variable name in the
sitemap and form accordingly - removed the
capitalization...  it appears that when setting a request
attribute on the URLConnection class - it converts it all
to lower case on the way out - thus, I had to make the
change...

But, I solved my problem which I'll detail in another
message...

many thanx for your help!

peace.  JOe...

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 06:03:12 -0800