cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chitharanjan Das" <c...@accordiasys.com>
Subject Javascript includes in Stylesheets for Cocoon 2
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:54:30 GMT

Hello,
	I am planning to include all my javacscripts for the my pages in
my XSL stylesheets.
What is the mime type and pattern description for javascripts.
For eg to represent images we have
	<map:match pattern="jsp/stylesheet/**.gif">
		<map:read src="docs/samples/jsp/stylesheet/{1}.gif"
mime-type="image/gif"/>
	</map:match>

and for cascade Stylesheets we have
	map:match pattern="jsp/stylesheet/**.css">
	    <map:read src="docs/samples/jsp/stylesheet/{1}.css"
mime-type="text/css"/>
	</map:match>

What should be the declaration for including javascripts ?

Please help me on this , If someone would provide an example that would
be SUPER ...

Thanks in advance,
Chiths