cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 404 - Not Found
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:18:57 GMT
Then please read documentation available on site and with the
distribution about Cocoon sitemap. No URI will be served automagically
unless it is configured in the sitemap what Cocoon should do to produce
the content for the requested URI.

Regards,
Vadim

-----Original Message-----
From: Bai-Hao Chen [mailto:bhchen8@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 6:09 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Cc: bc
Subject: Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 404 - Not Found

Dear Sir,

I can run "http://localhost:8080/cocoon/welcome".  But when I try to run
my xml files using http://localhost:8080/cocoon/myhello.xml, I
received a msg
" Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 404 - Not Found".

1. my xml files are located in "\webapps\cocoon\docs\samples".
2. my xsl files are located in "\webapps\cocoon\stylesheets".
3. I am using tomcat4.0.1 and cocoon2.0.

I have been using tomcat4.0.1 for several months, but I am new in using
cocoon.

Sincerely,

Bai-Hao Chen