cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ira Rodens" <ira.rod...@spirentcom.com>
Subject Streaming output
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:23:59 GMT
Does anyone know of a way to produce streaming output using cocoon. The application that I
am working on receives XML input but the input is sent over the course of several minutes
(the input is coming from a circuit tester). The output is then transformed usng a XSLT stylesheet
into html.

I wish for the user to get streaming  input as the tests are completed. Right now the ouput
is not produced until all of the input is received.

I have set incremental processing on in my cocoon.xconf file but this does not seem to have
any effect. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Ira