cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chitharanjan Das" <c...@accordiasys.com>
Subject Very unique requirement - Please help.....
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2002 01:41:38 GMT
Hello All,
            I have an interesting requirement. I hope I will be able to
articulate it.

I want to have the XML Document as a string in the Transformer and
process the XML myself.
I need to send the XML document to another class which performs some
other logic .

Let me summarize the requirement\

1.	Generator generates the XML o/p
2.	Transformer transforms the XML o/p into the specified o/p
(XML/PDF etc)

I need to create a new transformer, which gets hold of the generated xml
o/p and invokes other java object

In short,
            I need to get the xml o/p, either from a generator or from a
pipe-line.

Could any one of U please help me on this ?

Regds,
Chiths

accordia, inc
34347 Maybird Circle
Fremont, CA 94555
650 279 1137
cdas@accordiasys.com

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and
then delete it from your system. Accordia Inc. is neither liable for the
proper and incomplete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt