cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: ComponentManager from Cocoon's framework
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:12:33 GMT
JSP? Oops. Sorry. Wasn't woke up fully yet. Of course there is no
this.manager in JSPs. I was thinking about XSPs.

Sorry,
Vadim

-----Original Message-----
From: yuryx [mailto:yuryx@mobicomk.donpac.ru]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 8:44 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: ComponentManager from Cocoon's framework

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

From: yuryx [mailto:yuryx@mobicomk.donpac.ru]

Thanx for you help, Vadim!
 I  undestand how I can working from the pooling connections now.
With cocoon's action it's really easy.
But I have one more question...
Can I get  ComponentManager pointer from Cocoon's framework within my
JSP page?
Like:
<%
    ComponentManager manager=??????????????????????;

Try this.manager,
This doesn't work :(
But I solve this problem. I write cocoon action, and define with him
request attribute as (pointer to) cocoon's ComponentManager
Now I try in my JSP:
ComponentManager manager=request.getAttribute("manager");
And this schema is work! :)
Thanx to Piroumian Konstantin for consultation.

Regards
Yury